Learn To Organize And Maintain Your Virtual Office Using Microsoft 365: The Powerful, Everything-You-Need-In-One-Easy-Bundle Online Suite
Office 365 is far more than classic Microsoft Office. Easy, collaborative tools like OneDrive, Groups, Planner, and FindTime combine with traditional Microsoft apps to form a powerful productivity-boosting tool – and in this course we’ll show you how to tap into all the power Office 365 has to offer!
For years there was a disconnect between the world’s most popular desktop suite (Microsoft Office) and the rapid shift to mobile computing. Office 365 effectively bridges the gap, providing the familiar tools you depend on with a cutting-edge cloud-based environment for sharing and collaboration.
This Course Not Only Gets You Oriented and Organized – It Shows You How to Use The Power Of the New Cloud Based Suite To Maximize Your Productivity, From Anywhere, Anytime
The popular and familiar tools are all here – including all the applications and tools that have been the foundation of the computer-based business revolution. But with 365, it has a new level of agility and integration that businesses and people have longed for.
Whether You Have An iPhone, Android, Windows PC or a Mac, Office 365 Works Seamlessly With Them All. Topics covered in this course include:
– Understanding Office 365
– Setting Up Email & Outlook Online
– Getting Organized – Flags, Tags, Folders, and Categories
– Staying Focused with Clutter
– Storing, Sharing, and Collaborating With OneDrive & SharePoint
– Communicating With Skype for Business
– Using Office 365 Mobile Apps
– Coordinating Teams with Groups and Planner
– Security, Compliance, and Encryption Options
– Password And Administration Made Easy
– Customizing Office 365 With Apps & Templates
– Lens: Your personal scanner & note-taker
– Staying in touch with Delve and Yammer
– Expanding your Office 365 capabilities with PowerApps, RemoteApps, Azure, and PowerBI
Sharing, Collaborating, Communicating, and Securing – This Course Teaches You Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft’s Latest Office 365 Tools and Features