Windows 10 introduced many new tools, and updated others, including Cortana, Task View, Virtual Desktops, the Quick Access Screen, and more.
In this mini-course we’ll show you how to get around in Windows 10, and how to customize and take advantage of the major features and tools Windows 10 provides.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
Topics covered include:
– Understanding Windows 10, including versions and user account types
– Navigating around Windows 10, including the desktop, Start Menu, Task Bar, and Action Center
– Using the Cortana Virtual Assistant for search and more
– Managing your data with File Explorer and the Quick Access screen
– Using Snap, Task View, and Virtual Desktops to organize your screen(s)
– Using the built-in Windows 10 apps like Mail, Calendar, and News, and how to add additional apps like Solitaire
How to customize Windows 10 for your personal use
About Brain Bites mini-courses: Brain Bites courses are designed to be fast paced, information-rich courses which use a combination of video and animation to convey important business topics quickly and effectively, in five-minute micro-learning lessons.
Written by highly experienced subject matter experts and presented in a two-person video-based style, Brain Bites courses are the perfect way to educate today’s busy workforce.