Get More From Excel – Learn To Use Forms, Lookup Functions, Charts, PivotTables, and Slicers To Turn Data Into Answers
Crunching numbers is what Microsoft Excel does best – but how do you use those numbers to get the answers you need? This course will show you how to use advanced Excel features to turn massive amounts of data into visual, customizable dashboards.
The ability to easily query and display information from your Excel data is a helpful tool for decision making, and this course will demonstrate five advanced Excel features (Forms, Lookup Functiions, Charts, PivotTables, and Slicers) which will do just that.
If you are comfortable with the basics of Excel, let our Microsoft Certified Trainer Barbara Evers walk you through more useful Excel topics and tools. In this course you will learn how to:
– Use range names in formulas
– Create nested functions
– Work with forms, form controls, and data validation
– Use lookup functions
– Combine multiple functions
– Create, modify, and format charts
– Use sparklines, trendlines, and dual-axis charts
– Create a PivotTable and analyze PivotTable data
– Present data with PivotCharts
– Filter data with slicers
Quickly Search For And Find The Skills You Want To Master– Then Just Point, Click, And Learn
Over 2 hours of high quality HD content in the "Uniquely Engaging"TM Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!